Lisa and Mike are very proud to be able to announce the launch of their Jewellery School at their Devon studios at Ocean View.
Having just been awarded Accredited Status in the teaching of precious metal clay (PMC) we are now able to offer courses teaching others how to use this fabulous material.
No experience is necessary, just willingness to learn, a sense of humour and a little imagination.
From a one day introduction right through to full certification the choice is yours, but beware …….making jewellery with precious metal clay is seriously addictive !! We just can’t stop making fabulous jewellery with it!!
Jewellery Weekend Prices
The basic cost of a jewellery weekend based on 2 people undertaking an introductory day and sharing the Oceana Suite for 2 nights is £225.00 per person.
This cost includes:
- Introductory day to Precious Metal Clay – 10am – 4pm
- Sandwich lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- 16g Precious Metal Clay. (More can be purchased as required)
- 2 nights bed and breakfast in the Oceana Suite
- One to one tuition from our highly skilled silversmith Mike Taylor
- The opportunity to progress into the use of other precious metals i.e. Gold and Platinum.